Sunday 15 January 2012

All new to me

Evening everyone, not entirely sure what I am doing here, so please bear with me. Me and technology do not go at all, but everyone else was writing blogs and I wanted to give it a go. I will be updating pictures of cards I have made and obviously will continue to do so the more I have made. I would like to meet other crafters, who share the same interest in card making that I do.

Please feel free to add comments whenever plausible as I would love to know what others think. Any constructive critism is welcomed of course. But I would prefer high praise, smiling faces, clapping hands, looks of amasement (they'll all do nicely) haha! Only Joking I won't be able to see any of that. :)  Just honest  feedback is all I ask of you.

Love Sammy x




3 comments:

  1. hi sam you have done it .can see your cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! lol. getting kind of used to it now...Well for the time being haha xx

    ReplyDelete