Friday 8 February 2013

Anime???

So after boring everyone, I thought I'd show a quick card that I made for a lovely lady recently, whose son was turning 21!!

An age I didn't want to leave behind me!! ;) But it's true what they say, the older you get the faster the years go by! lol...and I'm still only in my 20's

Past present and Future!!


Here is an example of past present and future. As a child what was your dream ambition??

 Of course they are never realistic, but he wanted to be a superhero!! 

All these are digis from kenny k!! So I coloured the superhero red blue and yellow like superman..and the green is supposed to be the incredible hulk lol!! Of course this digi had a cape, so rather than delete it, (which can be seen as tampering with an image) I simply coloured the background yellow to make it look like he was going at speed!!

Then going on along the future theme, he is now a lover of ice hockey, so this is where the anime character comes in to context!

The papers are my minds eye. bright and vibrant. They are actually from the stomp (dinosaur range). 

I have then  used a Tim Holtz embossing folder with clocks along the background to indicate time..

Let me know what you think!! 

I hope to post another blog in the next few days..but please don't hold your breath!! hahaa 

Take care for now xx




No comments:

Post a Comment