Friday 8 February 2013

Failure- is giving up!! keep trying and you can't fail!!

Evening everyone!!

I'm sure many of you had given up on me even posting on here again! lol..I nearly never did! It's taken me over half an hour just to remember my logon!! oopsiessss! ha

Thought I would just quickly pop on and give you an update in the life of me. And show a quick card that I made for an order recently. I also need to visit the docrafts site more often!! Just everyone keeps me busy! ;) lol.

Anyways, what's been going on with me just lately?? :-

I feel I should take more pics of step by step this will happen!! Just be patient with me..as many of you know me and technology are not the best of friends! So, a lot has happened recently, and some not so recent. I split with my partner of 3 years 5 months ago (yes that's how long ago, I haven't visited)! At the time, it was the worst feeling ever, the real feeling of rejection and the fact that his family was a huge part of my life. We agreed to stay friends, but unfortunately, things don't always work out the way you planned! Anyway, I've not popped on to give anyone a bad name. Things happen for a reason, he is incredibly happy with his new partner and I am enjoying being on my own for now!

Things have happened, that I do not need to go into detail about which has made me realise how incredibly short and precious life is. I posted a while back about doing driving lessons. I was hoping I'd have passed by now, but me being me lacking in confidence and 8 months in only just booked my theory test for fear of failure. But guess what??? I passed first time!! The sense of relief was so overwhelming!...Now the practical is booked, but of course I'm keeping the date to myself in case I do fail..But as the heading suggests, (you never really fail until you give up), so if I do, I'll just book again until I do pass.

My skin condition has not flared up for a while either. It's been brought on by stress, but so far so good fingers crossed!

Staying along the positive, my cards have now grown even more. Customers are recommending me to friends, so it is all going well! I hope to put some in a local shop, and I am taking on big orders of wedding invitations.  I love it!!!


Hope everyone is well! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment