Wednesday 15 August 2012

Just a few recent Orders

love easel
Golfing
Teya

Mummy bear


For anyone who doesn't visit my facebook card page and see what I do, I thought I would really quickly post a few pictures of my latest card orders. I will revisit and blog about each one individually when I get the chance. I just have the rather fun task of plucking my eyebrows, so I will look like a tearful snotty mess when I have finished. Does plucking your eyebrows make your eyes water and give you the serious snuffles, or is it just me?! lol

Bet with comments like that, you are all wondering why you joined my blog hehe!...Lets just say, I'm not the most prude person of all and I will say what I am thinking at the time. Which you will either find funny or irritating?! You decide! ********

Anyways here are the pics:- feel free to take a peek and maybe place an order via my email address or my facebook page. Any orders welcome. EYEBROWS THEN FIFTY AWAITS! ;)


sorry peeps, My blog won't let me for some reason. Will try again tomorrow xx


Ballet Tilda
Bridal octagon card


Bella The Elephant Shaker
Pearls in my hair





No comments:

Post a Comment