Wednesday 15 August 2012

Unsuccessful day

Evening folks,

Yet again, I haven't been updating my blog lately. I just can't seem to get the hang of it. How do I put links at the side to go to other pages I visit, challenges I take part in?! I'm lost haha!!!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day, the sun was shining and the birds singing, was way too hot and I took my coat to work, typical!! Today has been the exact opposite, miserable, wet and windy. Was stuck indoors doing absolutely nothing, my own fault, but just felt so tired, so I have been napping on and off lazy I know-But we all have days like that! don't we :). Otherwise I have been engrossed in the fifty shades series, I only had 3 chapters to finish on the second book, so I was on a mission to finish it. I don' think it's worth all the hype but now I've started I have to finish all the books. Oh my ;).

I apologise for the lack of blogs but I have all of a sudden been bombarded with card orders, which is fab, means all my hard work is finally paying off. Only trouble is I can't stop spending! My order from create and craft arrived today holographic black and silver card it was on offer, so I defeated the object and ordered two. It is stunning. I have also ordered some pinwheel bows, card stock and christmas stamps. That's right the dreaded "C" word is finally here! I am determined to get ahead this year as I have always been asked to make my friends wedding invitations. I am so pleased they have faith in me to give them what they want and it's an honour to be doing them. Just can't wait to get all the details and get started. xx

That's all for now Much love xx




No comments:

Post a Comment